Norwegian Jewel Cruise Review to Alaska - Inside Passage

Third Mate

Great experience

Sail Date: June 28, 2014

Cabin: GTY

Loved the freestyle cruising. We could eat where we wanted, when we wanted. Great entertainment. The crew was upbeat and entertaining. The waters were rough until we got in the channel on the way up and a little on the way back. The ports were great. The flowers in Victoria are beautiful. The crew makes you feel like family. It is a cruise everyone should experience. I have cruised before on a different cruise line and I really liked the way Norwegian does the debarking. It was very easy and quick.

Cruise Photos

The food was awesome. They have everything imaginable.
Very friendly and full of energy. Always upbeat.
A great variey of entertainment.
The only complaint I have about the room is they put the beds together which was fine but the help button was right above the bed and my husband couldn't lean on wall without hitting it.

Pack jeans, long sleeves, rain coat and a medium jacket.