Wrong info from concierge

Norwegian Jewel Cruise Review to Alaska - Inside Passage

7 Night Alaska Sawyer Glacier (Seattle Roundtrip)
Sail Date: June 07, 2014
Ship: Norwegian Jewel
Cabin Type: Suite

I was told as a suite guest we could bring two guests with us to Cagney's for lunch or breakfast.  Upon boarding we were told that wasn't possible, even when I offered to pay for the meal.

The shore excursion desk gave me incorrect information on an Alaskan pan for gold tour.  Extremely disappointing.

If I were to take this cruise to Alaska again, it wouldn't be on NCL.  There are too many better options.

Tepannyaki is mediocre at best. Not worth the $$, food or presentation.

Lumberjack show
Gold dregging and gold panning were dull and a waste of time and money. White Pass rail trip was great.