Norwegian Jewel Cruise Review to Alaska - Inside Passage

Wrong info from concierge

Sail Date: June 07, 2014

Traveled As: Family w/young children

Room Type: Suite

I was told as a suite guest we could bring two guests with us to Cagney's for lunch or breakfast.  Upon boarding we were told that wasn't possible, even when I offered to pay for the meal.

The shore excursion desk gave me incorrect information on an Alaskan pan for gold tour.  Extremely disappointing.

If I were to take this cruise to Alaska again, it wouldn't be on NCL.  There are too many better options.

Seattle, Washington
Ketchikan, Alaska
Lumberjack show
Juneau, Alaska
Cruise Sawyer Glacier
Skagway, Alaska
Gold dregging and gold panning were dull and a waste of time and money. White Pass rail trip was great.
Victoria, British Columbia

Tepannyaki is mediocre at best. Not worth the $$, food or presentation.