Norwegian Jewel Cruise Review to Alaska - Inside Passage

Third Mate

I think I expected more.

Sail Date: June 07, 2014

It was my first cruise.  I expected it to be cold so I knew I wasn't going to be laying on the deck in a bathing suit with a Pina Colada.  But taking this into consideration, with all the on board cruising time I would have expected a lot more entertainment through the day.  That huge auditorium could have been used all day long.  I enjoyed the night time shows but that's when things seemed to get going, by that time I was almost ready for bed.  I will say that the ship was clean, the food was good and the staff were very, very friendly.  We had a cabin attendant name James, he was the best.  He was super.

Cruise Photos

Clean
Liked dining rooms better that buffet.
Very attentive. James, our cabin attentant was great.
Really enjoyed the entertainment.
No comment, I don't have children.
Could have been a lot day time entertainment considering how much time we were at sea.
Really enjoyed 3 hour train excursion.
It was small but I expected that.
Seattle, Washington
Beautiful city.
Ketchikan, Alaska
Enjoyed scenery and shopping.
Juneau, Alaska Didn't have time there.
Cruise Sawyer Glacier
Beautiful although it's not what I thought a glacier would look like.
Skagway, Alaska
Had fun.
Victoria, British Columbia
Beautiful city, beautiful gardens.

Eat in the restaurants when possible, too much commotion at the buffet. You'd think for some people it was their last meal.

1 Comment