I think I expected more.

Norwegian Jewel Cruise Review to Alaska - Inside Passage

Contributor Level: Third Mate

7 Night Alaska Sawyer Glacier (Seattle Roundtrip)
Sail Date: June 07, 2014
Ship: Norwegian Jewel

It was my first cruise.  I expected it to be cold so I knew I wasn't going to be laying on the deck in a bathing suit with a Pina Colada.  But taking this into consideration, with all the on board cruising time I would have expected a lot more entertainment through the day.  That huge auditorium could have been used all day long.  I enjoyed the night time shows but that's when things seemed to get going, by that time I was almost ready for bed.  I will say that the ship was clean, the food was good and the staff were very, very friendly.  We had a cabin attendant name James, he was the best.  He was super.

Liked dining rooms better that buffet.

Could have been a lot day time entertainment considering how much time we were at sea.

Really enjoyed the entertainment.

No comment, I don't have children.

Very attentive. James, our cabin attentant was great.

Clean

It was small but I expected that.

Eat in the restaurants when possible, too much commotion at the buffet. You'd think for some people it was their last meal.

Beautiful city.
Enjoyed scenery and shopping.

Juneau, Alaska Did not visit port

Didn't have time there.
Beautiful although it's not what I thought a glacier would look like.
Had fun.
Beautiful city, beautiful gardens.