Norwegian Jade Cruise Review to Europe - Eastern Mediterranean

Sail Date: July 30, 2016

This cruise with Norwegian, should not be a honeymoon option! I gave it three stars because of the ports. Spend at least 3 days in Venice, it is one of the most beautiful cities you will ever see. Old Dubrovnik is beautiful! A must see for Game of Thrones fans, yes I went on the GOT tour..."Shame, shame, shame...." is that enough of a hint?! Santorini, spectacular, you don'the need a good camera/ smart phone to take great pics, it is beautiful everywhere you look. The Acropolis in Athens, Zeus' monument, and first Olympic Stadium, amazing...all cities, very, very, hot in the summer! As for ship, food was great everywhere....and so were the kids! Children were able to monopolize the pools, hot tubs, and clubs at night, where alcohol is served. There were curfews in venues for 'no kids' (11 p.m.) but they were not enforced by Norwegian management.....Not so quiet in the 'Quiet Spaces'. I was able to craft a relaxing vacation by booking a stateroom with a balcony; a must!

State Room with a balcony is a must! Two per room, very comfortable for both....any more than that, and you might not be friends when you return home!
I did not travel with children; the ship was kid-friendly, and had 'Splash Academy' for children. I saw them daily with camp staff, and they did an amazing job with children.

Days at sea are an amazing opportunity to really relax. Use these days to Spa, wine tasting, or whatever you do to recharge. Great staff!