Great Greek Isles and Croatia Cruise
Norwegian Jade Cruise Review to Europe - Eastern Mediterranean
- Awesome itinerary with a variety of interesting ports
- Loved the quality of the shore excursions that included eating at authentic restaurants; great guides
- Jade is a clean and well maintained ship; excellent service
- The buffet had a nice variety of food; menus in Grand Pacific were good
- Liked that promenade deck was not always crowded
- The smoking was annoying.
Food and Dining
Service and Staff
Cabin / Stateroom
Promenade deck and the sun deck way on top were not used by the Europeans, so those were great places for quiet. The children seemed to dominate half the hot tubs all day. Because the Europeans tended to dine later, Americans had quick service in the nearly empty main dining rooms around 6 - 7 pm.