Norwegian Jade Cruise Review to Europe - Eastern Mediterranean

7 Night Med/Agean

Sail Date: June 11, 2016

Cruised from Venice to Dubrovnik, Athens, Santorin, and Split.  Awesome destinations and an incredible cruising experience aboard the Norwegian Jade.  The customer service exceeded all of my expectations and the food was excellent.  Cagney's is a must do!  The steak is cooked to perfection and their mac and cheese is the best I have had in my entire life.  The cruise director and his staff also did an excellent job of keeping us informed, comfortable and entertained throughout the entire cruise in a smooth and efficient manner.  I would definitely cruise with Norwegian again.  In fact, I already placed a down payment on my next one.

Great, quiet spot with awesome balcony view.
Very smooth process. I had heard horror stories about hours long lines to embark but the process on the Jade was as smooth as a well-oiled machine.
Plenty of things to do on board. However, the bingo and Deal or No Deal games are a bit of a rip off when you consider the prizes being awarded versus the amount of money collected by the cruise line during each event.
Service was awesome. Everyone from the bar staff, to the room stewards, to the dining room staff. All were very friendly and courteous and all did an amazing job.
Food in the main dining room and buffet was slightly above average. However, the food at Cagney's was simply incredible! Some of the best dinners I have had in years.

1 Comment