Overall great experience

Helpful Vote: 1

Greek Isles & Turkey from Venice
Sail Date: April 25, 2015
Ship: Norwegian Jade

The cruise was amazing except for the weather.  The dinning was nice but eating at Alizar and the Asian restaurant were a waste. The food was disgusting and not worth it.  Good thing they were both complimentary or I would have been very disappointed.  I think the time line for Turkey should be longer and less time in Split since there isn't much to do in split.  We felt really rushed in Turkey.  I got sick with a rash breakout and not sure if it was the food or the chemical used in the sheets.  The prices for the photos are ridiculous.  I think if the prices were cheaper, more people will purchase the photos.  We did because I got engaged during this trip and wanted them for the memories.  I will definitely cruise with NCL again.  My room was alway clean, thanks to Jorge and the Chef's Dinner was amazing and at a very reasonable price.  Oh, internet prices are ridiculous and a rip off!!!!! Overall, good experience and we enjoyed our trip.

Overall food was great but Alizar and the Asian restaurant was disgusting. The Cafe was always on point with variety of options to chose from

Spin class should be free. All workouts should be free

I didn't do much with entertainment but we did see one show and it was amazing

Don't have kids

Staff were always nice and welcoming. Kudos to everyone of them and shot out to my room service Jorge, he was amazing

For people that love quiet and enjoy reading, you can go up to the top deck, there is a room there that also offers drinks that is very quiet.

Awesome
Cute little town
So much to do but so little time
Which we had more time here
Not much to do here but it was okay