Amazing cruise vacation

Norwegian Getaway Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Contributor Level: Third Mate

7 Night Western Caribbean (Miami Roundtrip)
Sail Date: September 04, 2016
Ship: Norwegian Getaway

First of all the start of this great cruise experience was with my travel agent Joan Cohen from , she made it so easy to book the hotel and flight and cruise. The rest of it came in to place by great new ship, super clean balcony room.

awesome customer service from Norweigan getaway employees. The shows was excellent, but the show that my wife and I will never forget was illussionarium, it was spectacular.

Well my wife and I have been on 14 cruises and 4th time on norweigan, we usually us royal caribbean, but lately norweigan has been winning our hearts with there ships, food and great staff and of course the entertainment.

All the restaurant was great and presentation of food was amazing.
Cabins are nice and super clean. The shop ambiance was great as well as decor. Everything on norweigan getaway is perfect.