Norwegian Getaway Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Not Exactly

Sail Date: September 04, 2016

Reviewed: 1 month ago

Traveled As: Family w/young children

The Premonition that the trip was not the bill of goods I was being sold started with the king size beds that turned into queen, then the state room with no bunk beds which wound-up being with a bunk bed, then the free onboard restaurants weren't so free after all the first one run me up a $227.64 of which 38.24 was for gratuities of which I prepaid because at I was confirmed that if  I prepaid them prior to departure I would not have to bothered any added gratuities, sure then the onboard amenities started disappearing or metamorphosing into nothing like what we were offered I had to battle with guest services and the on board credit and amenities just to tray and get what I was offered here at . the ship guest services and onboard credit and amenities departments  said my third party vendor AKA ( ) were responsible for my misfortunes my daughter got the same treatment and about 18 other guest that I had a chance to interact with at guest services of which 6 were clients, hum what a coincidence, well in general I'm not a happy camper and has a client which purchased he's and his daughters cruises I am very disappointed this is the second time in two years that I've purchased my cruises throw and gotten Short Changed nickeled and Dimed it wasn't like this prior I've had the pleasure of dealing with for about 6 years and 4 prior other cruises with no major incident's but I'm seeing a negative trend here so in closing to all who reads this ( Caveat Emptor ) which translates to Let the buyer beware. if it's to good to be true it probably is.

clean well taken care of

as stated above got Short Changed nickeled and Dimed and that's with my gratuities prepaid ouch !!!, please take hard copies of your amenities and onboard credit for litigation purpose's your going to need them if not you just might forget that they excited guest services are relentless you'll lose