Norwegian Getaway Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Sail Date: September 04, 2016

Reviewed: 1 month ago

Traveled As: Family w/young children

This was my second time on Norwegian, first cruise with them was 9 years ago and there was nothing to do. Couldn't wait to get off. This cruise was great as far as entertainment, at night there was so much going on it was amazing. But, the everywhere the space was way to small. The main concern for this company seems to be capacity. Almost 5000 people on a ship and the pool is so small I didn't get a chance to swim in 7 days. The children's pool was so full the kids had no space to play. All the entertainment areas are way to small. The buffet was I'm posible to get a seat. The restaurants you had to wait.

I've done many other cruises and decided to give Norwegian a second chance, I regret spending so much money. I will never go on a Norwegian cruise again!