Norwegian Getaway Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Poor service

Sail Date: September 04, 2016

We had done many Cruises no the past, we never experience nothing like this once. Service on all the restaurants and bars was horrible,  we will wait for the waitress and the waiters for 14 minutes before we could order any food or drinks at the tables. Once the bartenders knew you had the unlimited drink package they will pay no attention to you. The reservation system for the dinners and shows was very inconvenient . The swimming pools and Jacuzzi's were constantly overcrowded. Sometimes the shows will say sold out, but when you got there was a lot of empty seats. The staff look lost all the time. However the ship was on excellent condition, really nice. I don't see myself going back to a Norwegian cruise, for the amount of money my wife and I paid we wouldn't have a way better service and experience on another cruise line..

Clean and very nice