Norwegian Getaway Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Hidden fees

Sail Date: September 04, 2016

Room Type: Suite

I've cruised 7 times 5 with Norwegian since early 2000, things that used to be included for free arer now being charged for. The fact that you have to prepare pay tips on things that are supposed to have been "freebies" kinda burns me. I don't mind tipping but I don't like tipping people who didn't do anything for me personally.  Cabin stuard,  fine, but when you give me an unlimited beverage package and then charge me it really wasn't free was it? I feel like I was nickel and dimed to death, when you get the bill at the end it almost makes you not enjoy yourself. I wish they would just include ever in the price of the cruise from the start so you don't get sticker shock at the end of your vacation.