Norwegian Getaway Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Fabulous Cruise

Sail Date: September 04, 2016

Reviewed: 1 month ago

From the design of our room, the shore excursions, the spa, the food, it could not have been better. It truly was fabulous! No improvements needed. The room had plenty space for all our belongings. The bathroom was large and well designed. The spa was not only relaxing but they have GoodFeet that has helped me walk straight again.

It is though they built a perfect ship. My room was designed without flaw.
We booked several shore excursions from the ship. I did one on my own in town. Never again will I do that. The ship is better.

Go to the spa, it is more than a retreat. Talk to Jarred about GoodFeet. It can change your life, as it did mine.

1 Comment