Norwegian Getaway Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Contributor Level: Third Mate

My experience Onboard NCL Gateaway

Sail Date: July 17, 2016

The best I liked was the music. The food buffet area is a disaster, no variety and nit enough space for the amount of people. The menu in the main dining rooms was ok.  The beach tours we took we're very nice. Our stateroom attendant was excellent. But I didn't like the mega size ship. I prefer personalized treatment in a smaller environment. The guest services desk is under staff. The lines were long and the waiting Unbelievable just to ask to punch a hole in a card or get an account printout. Embarkation was a nightmare. Disembarking the ship was better. The AC in our room was constantly turning off at times during the night.  I had to get up every night 2 or 3 times to turn switch on again (not good).

Except for the air conditioning issue. Read my comment above.
Children's Programs N/A

Read my comments above. I do not recommend cruising in such large ships with that amount of guests. You loose quality in everything.