Norwegian Getaway Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

I loved my NCL Getaway experience!

Sail Date: July 17, 2016

My favorite part of the cruise was the staff....NCL does an outstanding job hiring qualified staff to make your cruise everything you hoped it would be.  I didn't have one negative encounter the entire 7 days I was with them.

Our cruise was planned as a two family reunion.  We would highly recommend this cruise for families.  The ages of our children ranged from 15-20.

Happy

Loved the teen lounge
The Shows were wonderful. Burn the floor was fantastic.
Highlight of my cruise. Amit was my room steward and we loved him! Your cruise director Scott did a fantastic job with activities each day. Daily game shows had me laughing so hard. I wished I won at bingo, but thats the way it goes.
Many choices each night.