I loved my NCL Getaway experience!

Norwegian Getaway Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

7 Night Western Caribbean (Miami Roundtrip)
Sail Date: July 17, 2016
Ship: Norwegian Getaway

My favorite part of the cruise was the staff....NCL does an outstanding job hiring qualified staff to make your cruise everything you hoped it would be.  I didn't have one negative encounter the entire 7 days I was with them.

Our cruise was planned as a two family reunion.  We would highly recommend this cruise for families.  The ages of our children ranged from 15-20.

Happy

Many choices each night.

The Shows were wonderful. Burn the floor was fantastic.

Loved the teen lounge

Highlight of my cruise. Amit was my room steward and we loved him! Your cruise director Scott did a fantastic job with activities each day. Daily game shows had me laughing so hard. I wished I won at bingo, but thats the way it goes.