Norwegian Getaway Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

First Time Cruiser

Sail Date: July 17, 2016

As a first time cruiser, I must say that this cruise definitely lived up to my expectations. From the accommodations to the onboard entertainment and the ports of call, all lived up to it. I will for sure be booking another cruise in the future with Norwegian.Big Smile

Loved the cabin! Esp loved the Studio Lounge attached to that area. Very convenient!! :-D

It was a great ship, only thing that surprised me was the size of the pool onboard. I figured there would be more than one pool based on the size of the ship. Other than that it was very fun.