Disappointed

Norwegian Getaway Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

7 Night Western Caribbean (Miami Roundtrip)
Sail Date: May 15, 2016
Ship: Norwegian Getaway

I was extremely disappointed with this cruise.  The service was terrible.  The staff acted like they hated being on the ship.  I asked a Guest Service Rep to help me with the charges on my account.  I felt the total was incorrect.  She told me the computer calculates the total and she did not have a calculator so I could use my phone and add it up myself.

The pool area is to small for the amount of people onboard.  We could not use the pool the entire trip.

The food was OK.

We did enjoy the shows we went to.

I will not book another Norwegian Cruise.

The balcony is not very big.