Norwegian Getaway Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Awesome service

Sail Date: October 24, 2015

This cruise was awesome. They are definilty leaders in service by doing the little things . They made you feel welcome from coming back from the excursions. They cared about sanitation . The room was small, but there are plenty of places to help keep your items organized. There's a lot to do for everyone . The only time it seemed crowed was during the buffet.  The boat seems more like you are going out on the town, not crusing.  I wasn,t that fond of the food, I think Royal Caribbean has better selections.  Getting drinks at the bars was easy and not long waits.  Pool small, however there are plenty of places to sun bathe. I definitely will go on a Norwegian cruise again. It is now my favorite.

Good places to organixe
Very smooth and nice personal touches
Food and Dining I think the selections could be better. I paid for cagneys, but wasn't empresses, baked potatoe brown , not warm. The desserts not great. Breads not so tasty.

Teppanyaki is very good and fun. Make your reservation online for entertainment before going.

1 Comment