Wonderful experience, looking forward to my next cruise vacation with Norwegian

Norwegian Getaway Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

7 Night Eastern Caribbean (Miami Roundtrip)
Sail Date: October 24, 2015
Ship: Norwegian Getaway

Awesome vacation!!..Did not want off the ship. It was my honeymoon and my husband's first cruise. I've cruised many times before but never with Norwegian. It will definitely be one of my top 2 choices for the next vacation. Couldn't be more pleased with the friendly/professional staff, delicious food, activities and all the amenities, the ship was beautiful and very clean, the price was right. I found no negatives on this cruise. Looking forward to my next cruising experience with Norwegian, hopefully soon. Thanks!!