Norwegian Getaway Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

No overnight stays in port

Sail Date: October 24, 2015

Cruise was terrible. This was my first cruise to the Caribbean and I specifically chose an itinerary that included two overnight stays in Caribbean islands. This is not what the cruise itinerary was when I got on the crew ship. It was falsely advertised on your website as having two overnights days which would allow more time on the islands.   If I can't trust what you're advertising on your website and what cruise I'm actually purchasing why would I book with you again. I am very unhappy about this. I wanted to explore the ports and the beaches on my vacation and not just stay on the ship the whole time. I would like to request a refund for my cruise. I only take one vacation a year and I am careful to choose what that is. I'm very upset about this.

Furthermore, when I arrived on board neither my shipboard credit or my Kirk was applied to my account. I spent the first two days on board chasing down through guest services my shipboard credit and my pick up perk promotion. When I'm on vacation I do not like to waste time with paperwork.  Again, if you don't know how to communicate with the cruise line in order to get the proper itineraries and package that was paid for applied to my account why would I book through you ever again rather than directly through the cruise line. Please issue me a refund for the cruise.

Tanya hammad

The ship was fine, the activities were fine, the cabin was fine, but I did not go on this cruise to stay on the ship all day. I went on the cruise to explore the ports and stay on the beach which is what was advertised, two overnights days.