Norwegian Getaway Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

A real Getaway

Sail Date: October 24, 2015

Traveled As: Family w/young children

My wife, son and I (22 months old) enjoyed a good week away from the chaotic NYC scene. The Getaway ship had plenty activities to offer. It was a family-friendly ship, especially its Sponge Bob theme water park which had my son actively running about until he tired himself out for a few hours. The unlimited beverage program was the best part. The Sugarcane Mojito Bar was my main spot for good mojitos. The array of meals offered was gluttoner's dream come true. The Flamingo Bar & Grill was my favorite, next to Shanghai's Noodle Bar and the buffet. The ship cleanliness, it kind/attentive staff, and other shipgoers enhanced the experience. I would definitely recommend it.

1 Comment