Big group, Gluten free, unlimited dining package, side by side balcony rooms

Norwegian Getaway Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

7 Night Eastern Caribbean (Miami Roundtrip)
Sail Date: May 23, 2015
Ship: Norwegian Getaway

We just returned on the getaway and we had a great trip. A group of 10, 5 cabins. My husband has celiac disease and we were very pleased with the food and the arrangements.

There werent kids everywhere. Accomidations seem very good for kids tho. The pool area is packed but we always found chairs in other places on the decks. We loved the spice h20 deck and pool. We did the white glow party, watched fireworks from our balconies (small balconies compared to Norweigan Pride of America)

Improvements: No free internet access, even in the internet cafe. Gluten free at the buffet is by request only, I wish there was a set place to go for it. Also, it would be helpful if things were labeled gluten free. We understand contaminatation is a great risk but it is better than guessing! The soda wasn't good, pepsi products and I didn't like the 7 up or root beer. Next time I would forgo a pop card and just order some virgin daquaris or pay by the drink. They don't help you quickly in the bars when all you want is soda.

the baths on virgin gourda. Crowded tho. Take all your stuff when you go into the caves and go play at devils bay- its beautiful.
wish I would have gone with my sister to the blue lagoon!