Norwegian Getaway Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

had a blast

Sail Date: May 23, 2015

Room Type: Suite

my girlfriend and I loved this ship and it's beauty. We had an aft mini-suite on deck 10 and it was gorgeous. Although we didn't really go for the food, the food was a big disappointment. The buffet was the worst I have ever been to (how do you screw up scrambled eggs, they were like soup) and the main dining was mediocre at best.  I think maybe they do this to drive people to the specialty restaurants which we didn't go to.  The entertainment was o.k. but again the ship is beautiful and my room steward (I called him A.V. I couldn't pronounce his name) was awesome.  They needed more bartenders also.  The wait on drinks was way too long.  We did do only one other cruise on carnival for just 4 days and i'll have to admit that the food was really good and the service was much better.

A.V. our room steward
Miami, Florida
Charlotte Amalie, St. Thomas
water is pristine
Tortola, British Virgin Islands
looks like the ghetto
i've been there before, it's the best

we had fun just hanging out on our balcony.