Really fun time for active 50 year old.

Norwegian Getaway Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

7 Night Eastern Caribbean (Miami Roundtrip)
Sail Date: May 23, 2015
Ship: Norwegian Getaway

I thoroughly enjoyed myself on this cruise.  I am not one to sit around and I certainly didn’t do this on the cruise. The ship was rather large, but it was not a problem for me as I love walking. I was worried about getting sea sick but incredibly there was only one day where I was a bit queasy. I did not have to take any meds and just chewed ginger gum the one day. More details below.

Enjoyed all the restaurants except the Shangai Noodle Bar where the food was kind of tasteless.

Enjoyed the workout room and I liked the group fitness classes. Although the FlyWheel Cycle class was pricey.

Evening entertainment was very nice. I especially liked The Grammy Experience with Shannon McNally. did not enjoy was Illusionarium. Could not see the magic tricks as waiters and waitresses were continually parading in front of us

cabin steward was friendly and meticulous

Not bad for an inside cabin. We also had a balcony cabin that was great, but did not receive a survey request for that room.

Try the Flamingo Bar & Grill. It was never very crowded and had great breakfast and lunch selections.

If arriving a day early stay near airport for cheaper rooms.
The shopkeepers are annoying and draw you in constantly. Go to Jen's Island Cafe and Deli, it is great.
Go to the craft market.

Nassau, Bahamas Did not visit port

Skip excursions and take a Taxi to Cabbage Beach. Just politely tell vendors "No thanks" and they leave you alone.