Norwegian Getaway Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Norwegian getaway cruise.

Sail Date: May 24, 2014

Room Type: Suite

Cabin: GTY

It was just ok. Some things that detracted from the cruise: there activities had very short times that they were open, such as rock wall only open 2 hours a day. The dining dress requirements seemed to change almost daily to dine in the main dining. The housekeeping staff was unfriendly, to almost being rude. If you have never been on another cruise line this might be fine for you. I have been on 2 celebrity and 1 royal Caribbean . The friendliness and personal touch are far better.  As for beverage packages. . . If one person in your cabin gets a drink package, then everyone in your cabin has to have a package whether they drink or not lol. I figured it up and for my wife and I and our 2 children, it would have been 1000$ to get the packages. Also the soda drink package does NOT include water!