The Getaway Provideed a great Getaway

Norwegian Getaway Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Contributor Level: Third Mate

7 Night Eastern Caribbean (Miami Roundtrip)
Sail Date: May 24, 2014
Ship: Norwegian Getaway

I never in my life wanted to go on a Cruise. My wife convinced me. We went on the Norwegian Getaway for 7 nights eastern Caribbean. It was the4 most amazing thing I have ever done. The ship was gloriuos. The staff was the most courteous and helpful people I have ever met.  The food and restaurants were 5 star. Even the buffet was excdellent.  I would highly recommend this ship and this cruise. The Islands were beautiful, and the excursions were a lot of fun.   AAAA+++++

5 star restaurants and a great buffet if that is what youprefer.

The cruise director had things happening all ove the ship all day and evening long. Not to mention the parties top side every night.

a plethora of things to do. If youget bored it's your fault.

Very helpful and the bend over backwards to accomodate you. no issues whatsoever.

Totally Amazing Ship

absolutely stunning. sapcious, clrean and the shower was great. The balcony was awesome.

Enjoy the hell out of it because 7 nights is not long enough !!

Only flew in and out
My favorite Island. Took the beach buggy tour and had a blast driving all over the island , then Orient beach. amazing beach!
Sea Trekking excusion here, not aas warm and inviting as St. Maartens but had fun.
Best thing toi do here is go to Atlantis or Blue Lagoon. Nassau itself is kind of a pit hole. Not much in the shopping area.