Norwegian Gem was great

Norwegian Gem Cruise Review to Caribbean - Southern

14 Night Southern Caribbean (San Juan Roundtrip)
Sail Date: November 13, 2016
Ship: Norwegian Gem

This is my first time on Norwegian Gem I loved it. I never did any new Norwegian  Cruise Lines  before the only reason why I would not go back is  the bathroom was absolutely too small I do love the unlimited beverage package that should be included on every package. Besides  NCL   charging my credit card four additional times outside of my cabin cost I love the ship.

Balcony was nice the bathroom was super small and this room is straight across from the storage of the towels and bedding so in the morning it can be really noisy TV was small

Cabin bathroomso are small