Norwegian Gem Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Ready For More

Sail Date: March 02, 2016

I found the cruise to be very relaxing. The crew were very pleasant. The  food was fantastic. Almost everything was perfect until one night my husband and I went to see a show at the theater and they close one section only for The Haven reserved group. The Theater is for everyone on the boat The Haven Group already have their space and all the amenities that comes with the The Haven package. I found that very disturbing and very unpleasant. Clean that bad part and is super great.

I loved it. Housekeeping was on point. Very pleasant. Every evening I left my cabin to returned to it and to find some type of towel arrangement animal was a delight.
I would of enjoyed a couple of more hours on every island, 7 to 8 hours not enough.
Needs more up to date music and songs.
New York, New York
San Juan, Puerto Rico
Old San Juan is one of my favorite places to walk around and get lost in it.
Tortola, British Virgin Islands
The scenery from up in the hills are gorgeously amazing.
Philipsburg, St. Maarten
Loved St. Maarten.
Charlotte Amalie, St. Thomas
Great place to shop.

I tried to get the unlimited beverage package was too high and the drinks were overpriced.