Norwegian Gem Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

What's not to like

Sail Date: March 02, 2016

Room Type: Suite

Very nice cruise ship, wonderful room, stuff always ready to please, food better than I expected, I was never bored. Overall I wasn't disappointed. But if you enjoy smoking a cigarette, even electronic, it is only possible in selected areas, not as at used to be: right side smoking, left not or vice verse. So all the smokers stuffed in that little outside bar, that I finally found, smoking, drinking, laughing out loud and l had meet wonderful people, who like many, feel discriminated.