Norwegian Gem Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

So relaxing!

Sail Date: February 21, 2016

Traveled As: Family w/young children

My family and I had an amazing vacation on board the Norwegian Gem. It was smooth sailing and the weather improved as soon as we made it to the Carolinas. The weather in the Caribbean was PERFECT and every single island was beautiful and offered a lot to do and see. I would do this itinerary again in a heart bit. LoveHappyBig Smile

Very small cabin. The kids bed had to be put down every day in order to have more room to move around. But it was a great price, so i wouldn't mind booking it again.
My kids said that this was the best kids club they've ever attended.
Mostly variety shows. The singers and dancers were very talented but I was expecting more plays.
The cabin steward was excellent and kept our cabin in excellent condition all the time. The service at the restaurants was a bit disappointing. Breakfast at the sit down restaurant took a long time to be served and the waiter wasn't very attentive. The outside buffet wasn't kept clean at all times.
Food was delicious even at the Garden Cafe on the top deck. The only disappointment was Modern Churrascaria, it was not authentic Brazilian food.

Moderno Churrascaria does not serve authentic Brazilian food, do not waste your money there. They served baked beans instead of black beans and the meat is not salted at all.