Norwegian Gem Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Rough Waters and Flu

Sail Date: February 21, 2016

This cruise would have been great except for the fact that I got sea sick after a

few days on the GEM.  After this illness past I got sick....had to visit the medical

dept.  Dr. Nikouc Bogdan and nurse Roland Tupal  took great care of me.  I was

diagnosed with the flu. I could not have been more pleased with their care.  I felt

I was in a big medical center.  I was quarantine for 2 days until I left the ship. I

certainly want recommend them for an commendation. They were both very

professionable.  You should be very proud of your Employees.  I also Had a great cabin steward Jose; he was very polite and helpful.  My cabin no. was 9045.

Maureen Harris