Shore excursions

Norwegian Gem Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

10 Night Eastern Caribbean (New York Roundtrip)
Sail Date: December 23, 2015

Was promised $50 back for each booked excursion.. did get back only 25 and nobody gave me reasonable explanation why. After they get your money... they do not care...This is not right!! Keep your promises to keep your customers!!The cruise overall was good but .... next time I will go with different company , where people will be honest.

I want to share my experience about booked shore excursions. I was promised 50 dollars back on each one and did get back only 25. I felt like they took advantage of me . They were not honest. The explanations I got even do not make sense. Seems to me that after they get your money... nobody cares.. This is not right!!!!