Expiriences on Norwegian Gem

Norwegian Gem Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

10 Night Eastern Caribbean (New York Roundtrip)
Sail Date: December 23, 2015
Ship: Norwegian Gem

My wife, 2 children and I took your cruise on the above dates.

The cleanness was good and food service was wonderful.  However, The entertainment was questionable for the following reasons;

1. As I understand the ship did not have a DJ until arrival to island of ST, Martenee and in the Bliss lounge, they had an Ipod playing random music furthermore, this was a Caribbean trip on the entire trip they provided 80 minutes or less of Spanish music even thus they had a reggae band.  The cruise had a lot of Spanish speaking people.  My wife and I found it frustrating, we were expecting something totally different.

2. The first day, I was personally offended by a bartender in which I had to called his supervisor and I waited for over 45 minutes to see him. He proceeded to make excuses of his subordinate behavior which truly irritated me and I walked away.    I witnessed at least three other similar incidents.

I recommend employee receive training in customer service 101.

*** EDITED 1/8/15 BY CRUISELINE.COM TO REMOVE PERSONAL INFORMAION ***

Wonderful and the service was superb.

Bliss lounge too many underage kid drinking alcohol and in the club after 11 PM even thus you have a sign saying kids are not allowed after 11 PM.

Food was wonderful.

4 hours is too short of time in Puerto Rico.