Norwegian Gem Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Expiriences on Norwegian Gem

Sail Date: December 23, 2015

Traveled As: Family w/young children

My wife, 2 children and I took your cruise on the above dates.

The cleanness was good and food service was wonderful.  However, The entertainment was questionable for the following reasons;

1. As I understand the ship did not have a DJ until arrival to island of ST, Martenee and in the Bliss lounge, they had an Ipod playing random music furthermore, this was a Caribbean trip on the entire trip they provided 80 minutes or less of Spanish music even thus they had a reggae band.  The cruise had a lot of Spanish speaking people.  My wife and I found it frustrating, we were expecting something totally different.

2. The first day, I was personally offended by a bartender in which I had to called his supervisor and I waited for over 45 minutes to see him. He proceeded to make excuses of his subordinate behavior which truly irritated me and I walked away.    I witnessed at least three other similar incidents.

I recommend employee receive training in customer service 101.

Wonderful and the service was superb.

Bliss lounge too many underage kid drinking alcohol and in the club after 11 PM even thus you have a sign saying kids are not allowed after 11 PM.

Food was wonderful.