Norwegian Gem Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Lovely memory

Sail Date: November 23, 2015

It's the first time my parents cruise, they liked it. Though they don't speak English, they enjoyed the food, the music, the hot tub,the shows, the services, and nice fellow passengers. I thought a 10-day cruise might be a little bit too long for them, but it seems that they never feel bored. Some suggestions: 1. When we eat at Teppanyaki, the photographer came to take photos for us with our chef. I'd like to keep the photo if the chef was not pointing the fork and other cooking utensils to our heads. I know it would make a more interesting photo with better layout and cute postures, it's just that we're a little bit superstitious and are thus afraid of this type of photo. Maybe traditional photo would work better with most Asian. 2. I did not find vinegar at Garden Cafe while adding it would make my dad way more happier. 3. More Chinese language service would be appreciated, I believe my parents would enjoy even more if they could understand the language. But I understand we don't have a lot non-English speaking Chinese on our ship, and they've decided to learn some English for their next trip. Overall, we like it and sure will miss those cruising days.