Norwegian Gem Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Taken in!!!

Sail Date: November 23, 2015

Traveled As: Family w/young children

SadI have been cruising since 1995 and in that time maybe one or two negative things about the cruises. I was on the Norwegian Gem in 2014 with my wife and had a great time. On this cruise there was ten family members including my wife and I thinking we were going to have a fantastic time. I have to say I was very disappointed to see how downgraded the Gem was. They removed mostly everything on the ship. They took out the bowling, The pool top deck, miniature golf, rock climbing was open once or twice the whole time, pool table gone and the worst thing, they did not informed the passengers I was looking forward to having a good time with my family.

I felt the cabin could have been larger.