Norwegian Gem Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

All I can say is excellant all around on the Norweigen Gem

Sail Date: March 09, 2015

Room Type: Suite

My wife and I went on this cruise for our 40 years of marriage. I can't say enough good things about this cruise. I will start with out room attendant who took care of us cabin 11124. He was the best, he treated us like we were family. He was pleasant and kept our room neat and clean at all times. Also the towel animals were wonderful to come back to our room to. The food was good in all the buffets and sit down restaurants, WE really enjoyed the outdoor buffet by the pool. The entertainment was wonderful throughout the cruise. The Semi Sweet was more than what I expected. Plenty of room to move around, comfortable bed and nice balcony. All the staff that we came in contact with went the extra mile to make sure you were having a wonderful time. Cruise director DAN DAN WAS THE BEST,Loved his laugh. I would recommend this cruise to anyone who wants to do nothing or do a lot and have a great time. Also at all the ports we visited getting off and on the ship was a breeze. All I can say is I wish I was still there.

Ship was clean and everything was well organized
All the dining includung the buffets were great
Cabin was roomy comfortable and very clean. Great Baclony
Our cabin attendant Rolando Dela Cruz was the best
Very entartained by all shows
Children's Programs Did not use
Lots to do or if you want do nothing at all
all ports were wonderful Had a great time in all four

Take a few hours to find where everything is. Go a little later to sit down dining, not as crowded, also best time for breakfast is later in the morning, No problem getting into any of the shows.Only complaint is when the show starts they should not let anyone else enter, to distracting.