All I can say is excellant all around on the Norweigen Gem

Norwegian Gem Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Helpful Vote: 1

9 Night Eastern Caribbean (New York Roundtrip)
Sail Date: March 09, 2015
Ship: Norwegian Gem
Cabin Type: Suite

My wife and I went on this cruise for our 40 years of marriage. I can't say enough good things about this cruise. I will start with out room attendant who took care of us cabin 11124. He was the best, he treated us like we were family. He was pleasant and kept our room neat and clean at all times. Also the towel animals were wonderful to come back to our room to. The food was good in all the buffets and sit down restaurants, WE really enjoyed the outdoor buffet by the pool. The entertainment was wonderful throughout the cruise. The Semi Sweet was more than what I expected. Plenty of room to move around, comfortable bed and nice balcony. All the staff that we came in contact with went the extra mile to make sure you were having a wonderful time. Cruise director DAN DAN WAS THE BEST,Loved his laugh. I would recommend this cruise to anyone who wants to do nothing or do a lot and have a great time. Also at all the ports we visited getting off and on the ship was a breeze. All I can say is I wish I was still there.

All the dining includung the buffets were great

Lots to do or if you want do nothing at all

Very entartained by all shows

Did not use

Our cabin attendant Rolando Dela Cruz was the best

Ship was clean and everything was well organized

Cabin was roomy comfortable and very clean. Great Baclony

Take a few hours to find where everything is. Go a little later to sit down dining, not as crowded, also best time for breakfast is later in the morning, No problem getting into any of the shows.Only complaint is when the show starts they should not let anyone else enter, to distracting.