Norwegian Gem Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Winter Escape

Sail Date: March 09, 2015

I enjoyed getting away to the warm Caribbean.  Adian, in the spa was fantastic - she made me feel like royalty.  Dan Dan the cruise director was hilarious.  The North Atlantic was a bit choppy and the day we came back was colder than the day we left so it was harsh.

The comedian from Colorado laughed at himself more than the audience laughed. The performing "duo" couple were AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!
New York, New York
I LOVE NYC! FINALLY WNET TO GMA!!!!
San Juan, Puerto Rico
LOVELY!
Charlotte Amalie, St. Thomas
Went to Megan's Bay and even in the rain it was fantastic.
Philipsburg, St. Maarten
Took a "cab" tour of the island, more beauty than I could absorb. Friendly locals.
Tortola, British Virgin Islands