Winter Escape

Norwegian Gem Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

9 Night Eastern Caribbean (New York Roundtrip)
Sail Date: March 09, 2015
Ship: Norwegian Gem

I enjoyed getting away to the warm Caribbean.  Adian, in the spa was fantastic - she made me feel like royalty.  Dan Dan the cruise director was hilarious.  The North Atlantic was a bit choppy and the day we came back was colder than the day we left so it was harsh.

The comedian from Colorado laughed at himself more than the audience laughed. The performing "duo" couple were AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I LOVE NYC! FINALLY WNET TO GMA!!!!
LOVELY!
Went to Megan's Bay and even in the rain it was fantastic.
Took a "cab" tour of the island, more beauty than I could absorb. Friendly locals.
Breath taking!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!