fell short of my expectations

Norwegian Gem Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

9 Night Eastern Caribbean (New York Roundtrip)
Sail Date: March 09, 2015
Ship: Norwegian Gem
Cabin Type: Suite
Unfortunately haVing been on other cruise lines this one fell extremely short of my expectations. The food was sub-par and never felt like "fine dining". The service for the most part was horrible... the only thing included for drinks for meals was water or iced tea.... The activities on the boat were very repetitive and definitely cheesy, I found myself bored when other cruises there's been too much to do. Overall Norwegian just didn't ddo it for me the boat was small and everything felt on top of each other. I think there are def. Better cruises out there.