Norwegian Gem Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

I love the staff and the entertainment programs of Norwegian Gem.

Sail Date: December 14, 2013

Cabin: GTY

This is my 6th cruise trip and I love this one. Although the ship is not the most modern or the largest one, the service and the staff are really good. The entertainment programs on the ship are outstanding and creative. The food is good. The four ports of call (San Juan, St. Maarten, St. Thomas and Samana) are decent. I really feel the staff of Norwegian Gem are doing their best to please its guests and I have no complaint. Overall, I am satisfied and recommend the trip.