Norwegian Epic Cruise Review to Europe - Western Mediterranean

Worst cruise on NCL so far

Sail Date: October 25, 2015

The customer service on this ship is lacking, though the officers try to correct any complaints made.  There are just too many and they don't correct all.

Stateroom- shower always flooded and they never fixed my clothes line so with no where to hang our wet suits, we gave up going to the pool or using the spa thermal package I paid for.  Balcony is so small hard for two people to pass each other without one of us jumping on the bed or couch.  Majority of the English TV movies were all vintage. No English TV shows, the Movie Channel showed the  same movie repeatedly.

Entertainment - need to make a reservation and they seem to be all at the same time.  Slept through both Burn the Floor and Priscilla shows and the others were scheduled at the same time as these.

Food - main dining room is a hit or miss.  Service slow and they never check if you need anything else.  Especially being Asian, heard the waiter gushing over the other patrons saying he'll take care of them, etc.  Didn't say that to me, and even though he took my order first brought, had to remind him that i still hadn't gotten my beverage when I saw him serving the table next to mine their beverage and first course.

Pulled out of the elevator by security to let a white man and his wife in first.  When my friends asked why they said he had a cane, so did I.  I broke my foot the week before the cruise.

This cruise will move me into the gold status with NCL, but for the first time ever I didn't buy a certificate to return since I'm not certain I want to.

Barcelona, Spain
Civitavecchia (Rome), Italy
Livorno (Florence & Pisa), Italy
Cannes, France
First time I used the ships tours, the escort had no idea what she was doing had us walking in circles looking for the tour bus, what a waste time and money. Friends hired a cab, paid less money and saw more.
Palma De Mallorca, Balearic Islands