Norwegian Epic Cruise Review to Europe - Western Mediterranean

Not my best experience

Sail Date: August 30, 2015

I was totally speechless when the captains wife/girlfriend won the diamond ring at the jewelry store. It was fixed from the start and he even came with her. Of course he did not look surprised.  Food was good. At customer service crew was not well informed. I received conflicting information, incorrect information, and put in the wrong lines which was frustrating.

Small but fun. Totally adequate for me
Excursions were not properly marked in Rome and Florence. It was suppose to be a one but there was a lot of walking because bus dropped you off far from anything. I was injured
Staff not well trained. If you ask a question they had to call someone. Most not friendly and talked down to me

Prepare to be early for events as the ship has a lot of people on board