Norwegian Epic Cruise Review to Europe - Western Mediterranean

My 5 year old absolutely enjoyed it.

Sail Date: August 30, 2015

Traveled As: Family w/young children

It is a cruise more suited for family with kids. My 5 year old son absolutely enjoyed it. After joining us for 2 port outing he opted to stay back at the Splash Academy everyday. Dining at the buffet area is much better than the specialty restaurant in my opinion. Dining staff needs more training.

Most staff at the specialty dining area seems to be rushing all the time. The Shanghai restaurant staff are the worst. Only one of them cared to attend to us.
I thought the buffet dining was better than the rest.