Norwegian Epic Cruise Review to Europe - Western Mediterranean

Third Mate

Great Vacation!!

Sail Date: May 17, 2015

I really like the cruise as a whole, however the staff seem tired and not too friendly with the guest.  The service was ok I'm sure it can be improve especially their attitude.  My luggage was broken by the crew that took the luggage from the port to the stateroom.  It was repaired  but when I disembark the luggage was broken again and this time both handles were broken.  Ill be emailing/calling the cruise line to see how can they help, it was a brand new luggage.  Other than that, I had the beverage package which was an excellent choice.  Food was great, the restaurant were awesome! I will cruise again soon!!

Dreams Cirque a must see!!
Pompeii and Amalfi excursion was Great!!
Barcelona, Spain
Friendly staff but the luggage crew broke the handle of my luggage eventhough the cruise line fix it, when i desembark the luggage broke again :(
Naples, Italy
Took the Amalfi and Pompeii tour.. excellent choice!!
Civitavecchia (Rome), Italy
Livorno (Florence & Pisa), Italy
Cannes, France
Palma De Mallorca, Balearic Islands

the ship app to ck your account, entertainment, reservations and what's going on was Excellent!!! A must see its the Cirque Dream dinner show was Fabulous the food was excellent, totally worth the price!!!