Norwegian Epic Cruise Review to Europe - Western Mediterranean

Haven Suites

Sail Date: October 19, 2014

Room Type: Suite

NCL is my favorite cruise line....but something was definitely wrong the rice and risotto was under cooked also the fish told the chef in charge but believe it was a whisper against the wind.

Moderno  Great salad bar I believe they ran out meat for some reason when my son asked for a tipe of meat they stated the did not have any more also they only have one meat server, after paying extra to go to a specialty restaurant it was not what was expected.

The service at the Haven was great couldn't ask for better team.

Planning to take my grandkids in April hopefully the food with be a bit better

Brenda mishaan

Great service
Fish, rice and rissoto was under cooked also not enogh meat at Moderno Restaurant, one meat server in this paid restaurant
not a complaint