Western Mediterranean Delight.

Norwegian Epic Cruise Review to Europe - Western Mediterranean

Helpful Vote: 1

7 Night Western Mediterranean (Barcelona Roundtrip)
Sail Date: May 25, 2014
Ship: Norwegian Epic

It was my 1st trip to Europe but not my 1st cruise. As I have cruised for many years with my family, I have become ( in my mind) a ship expert. The Norwegian Epic was such a great ship from the layout right down to the service. I traveled solo so NCL's solo traveler cabins exceeded my expectations. The cabins actual offer more room per person than a cabin for 2. The room provides lots of storage room and a studio lounge, (where all the solo travelers can mingle). I wished NCL would place more solo cabins throughout their entire fleet, they are definitely on the cutting edge of cruising.