Norwegian Dawn Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Had a good time but.....

Sail Date: March 20, 2016

After viewing the Norwegian Cruise line on Undercover Boss my expectations on my first cruise onboard a Norwegian ship was very high. I must admit I was a little disappointed. The freestyle dining was okay but there were only a few restaurants to choose from and two of the four restaurants that were complimentary practically had identical menus. Overall we still had a great cruise. Loved Deal or No Deal game show and the Blue Lagoon restaurant. We partied hard at the Spinnaker Club.Happy Traveled with my family a group of 11 from ages 22 to 58.

Cabin was clean and spacious but we kept having an odor come from our sink.
Richard the cruise director was GREAT always the life of the party!!!
Food was okay nothing to brag about but could definitely be better.