Norwegian Dawn Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Spring Break 2016

Sail Date: March 20, 2016

Traveled As: Family w/young children

I booked this cruise for my sons and I for their spring break. Many other families had planned their trips around spring break as well. So my sons were able to meet a lot of other kids. They met up at the basketball courts and the swimming pool on our at sea days. So, it was fun for them to have new friends on board to do things with. Although the pool area could get crowded on the hot days, most of the adults sat around the side of the pools while the kids played in the water. The room stewards were very courteous and prompt in cleaning the room everyday. We wanted to watch an NCAA basketball tournament game in one of the pubs one night, and the bartenders told us they weren't able to change the channel. That is my only complaint on the service on the ship. Our shore excursion was canceled on our stop in Cozumel due to the weather that morning. We received a call to our room the morning of our shore excursion notifying us of the cancelation so we had plenty of time to schedule another activity.

For three of us (myself and my two children) I found there to be plenty of storage for our clothes and toiletries for a seven day cruise.
We attended the magic shows offered by David DaVinci. They were family oriented and very entertaining.
The dining room could be crowded during peak hours as with any cruise ship. We ate in the Aqua Restaurant and the Venetian Restaurant which were both delicious. I was very pleased that we could make our reservation for dinner online ahead of time.