Norwegian Dawn Cruise Review to Caribbean - Southern

Not the best trip

Sail Date: February 18, 2007

Fortunatelly my husband, my son and myself had taken other cruises before and could compare the service. Unfortunatelly this one was not the best. We always tried 7 days, cruise and this time we decided to go for 11 days out of NY. We felt that this ship did not have enough for us to do inside the ship. The staff was a bit tired i guess. Everything that took place inside the ship was just business. sell sell sell!!! This is the 1st time that we have to wait to be seated at the restaurants available. The waiating time was from 20-30mins, more thatn twice.

Pros: Being away

Cons: The change of itinerary

Recommends Norwegian Dawn? No.

St. George's, Grenada
Bridgetown, Barbados
Bridgetown, Barbados
Road Town, Tortola, B.V.I.
Way too short of saying time less than 3 hrs. What can you possible do in 3 hrs?
Road Town, Tortola, B.V.I.
Potential to be a great experience in Tortola, but not enough time only 3 hrs.
Charlotte Amalie, St. Thomas
The cleanest, friendly and cheapest Island. Go down town shopping and also to the beach
St. George's, Grenada
Road Town, Tortola, B.V.I.
Potential to be a great experience in Tortola, but not enough time only 3 hrs.