Norwegian Dawn Cruise Review to Caribbean - Southern

A relaxing cruise

Sail Date: April 23, 2007

The ship was beautifual and very well kept.

Pros: the entertainment

Cons: freestyle dining

Recommends Norwegian Dawn? Yes!

I was not impressed with freestyle dining. I much prefer having the same waiter and different themes ie french one night, italian another without paying a cover charge
A beautiful ship, very clean and well kept.
We had a handicapped quad and it was very roomy and well equipped for my daughter who is disabled. I only wish we could have gotten a balcony but since there are so few handicapped accessible quads, it wasn't possible.
Our room stewards were wonderful and the cruise director went above and beyond to assist us in getting a wheelchair so my daughter could go on the dolphin excursion. However, some of the servers in the dining rooms were not always friendly nor did they all provide the kind of service I had come to expect from other cruise lines.
All the shows were excellent. The game shows were hilarious and had us laughing out loud throughout, especially the newlywed game.
St. George's, Grenada
Went to a beach on this island. A wonderful experience.
St. John's, Antigua
Road Town, Tortola, B.V.I.
Dolphin encounter was a great experience for my daughter, but it was a bit pricey.
Bridgetown, Barbados
Roseau, Dominica
Charlotte Amalie, St. Thomas
Very friendly people. Scary ride going around the mountain to see the island sights.