A relaxing cruise

Norwegian Dawn Cruise Review to Caribbean - Southern

11 Night Exotic Southern Caribbean (New York Roundtrip)
Sail Date: April 23, 2007
Ship: Norwegian Dawn
The ship was beautifual and very well kept.

I was not impressed with freestyle dining. I much prefer having the same waiter and different themes ie french one night, italian another without paying a cover charge

All the shows were excellent. The game shows were hilarious and had us laughing out loud throughout, especially the newlywed game.

Our room stewards were wonderful and the cruise director went above and beyond to assist us in getting a wheelchair so my daughter could go on the dolphin excursion. However, some of the servers in the dining rooms were not always friendly nor did they all provide the kind of service I had come to expect from other cruise lines.

A beautiful ship, very clean and well kept.

We had a handicapped quad and it was very roomy and well equipped for my daughter who is disabled. I only wish we could have gotten a balcony but since there are so few handicapped accessible quads, it wasn't possible.
Went to a beach on this island. A wonderful experience.
Very friendly people. Scary ride going around the mountain to see the island sights.
Dolphin encounter was a great experience for my daughter, but it was a bit pricey.

Pros: the entertainment

Cons: freestyle dining

Recommends Norwegian Dawn? Yes!