A very nice cruise

Norwegian Dawn Cruise Review to Caribbean - Southern

11 Night Exotic Southern Caribbean (New York Roundtrip)
Sail Date: April 23, 2007
Ship: Norwegian Dawn
We cruised on the Norwegian Dawn, a great looking ship. We loved everything about it great food and restaurants. The service was great everywyhere except the main dining room. Everyone seemed to be running for no particular reason. I know they should serve on time and what not. But there is no reason for the hurried service, after all there is no second seating. I would cruise again.
Take a excurtion. The town is very small and not a lot to do.
is is becoming another Jamaica. Just in case I need to explain it. The peolple are becoming very agresive in thier selling tactics.
Take a excurtion. The town is very small and not a lot to do.
The best Island visited. I would go there and spend a week. Virgen Gorda was one of the best beaches I have seen
Don't Miss: Virgen Gorda beach
Don't Miss: Virgen Gorda beach

Pros: Great looking ship. The restaurants, the variety. It was great been able to go to so many

Cons: The main dining room. It seems everyone was on a race. Why? there is no second seating

Recommends Norwegian Dawn? Yes!