Norwegian Dawn Cruise Review to Caribbean - Southern

A very nice cruise

Sail Date: April 23, 2007

We cruised on the Norwegian Dawn, a great looking ship. We loved everything about it great food and restaurants. The service was great everywyhere except the main dining room. Everyone seemed to be running for no particular reason. I know they should serve on time and what not. But there is no reason for the hurried service, after all there is no second seating. I would cruise again.

Pros: Great looking ship. The restaurants, the variety. It was great been able to go to so many

Cons: The main dining room. It seems everyone was on a race. Why? there is no second seating

Recommends Norwegian Dawn? Yes!

Charlotte Amalie, St. Thomas
Bridgetown, Barbados
St. John's, Antigua
St. George's, Grenada
is is becoming another Jamaica. Just in case I need to explain it. The peolple are becoming very agresive in thier selling tactics.
Bridgetown, Barbados
St. John's, Antigua
St. George's, Grenada
Road Town, Tortola, B.V.I.
The best Island visited. I would go there and spend a week. Virgen Gorda was one of the best beaches I have seen
Don't Miss: Virgen Gorda beach
Roseau, Dominica
Take a excurtion. The town is very small and not a lot to do.
Roseau, Dominica
Take a excurtion. The town is very small and not a lot to do.
Road Town, Tortola, B.V.I.
Don't Miss: Virgen Gorda beach